Thu, May 09, 2019
Seeking a video producer with strong motion design skills. The candidate will work with the Video Production Team and the Director of Video to create compelling and modern video and motion design. Must be very proficient with Adobe After Effects and experience in Cinema 4D is preferred. Must demonstrate tasteful design and the ability to use animation to effectively communicate.
Additionally, the candidate will work with members of the Video Production Team to shoot, light, and edit a wide variety of video content, including promotional videos and tutorials.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Motion design for titles, explainer videos, and tradeshow displays
- Light, film and record audio both in-studio and on-location
- Edit video and sound
- Work on projects individually and with a team
- Travel off-site to film interviews and performances
- Contribute to the creative energy in the studio overall and collaborate successfully with all stakeholders
Qualifications and Required Experience
- Candidate must possess strong motion design skills.
- Experience in Adobe After Effects
- Cinema 4D experience preferred.
- Candidate must submit a digital reel
- Experience in an agency or corporate environment
- Ability to edit in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Understand color correction and grading
- Thorough understanding of cameras, lenses, current recording formats and codecs
- Must possess a basic understanding of recording and processing audio
- A background in music and music equipment is appreciated
Key Physical Requirements
Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time, ability to use and operate standard office equipment including a computer and keyboard, fax and copy machine, scanner, move about within a standard office area. The person in this position frequently communicates with coworkers and must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and digital reel via email to firstname.lastname@example.org