Tue, September 10, 2019
Seeking a creative video producer. The candidate will work with members of the Video Production Team to shoot, light, and edit a wide variety of video content, including promotional videos, interviews, live musical performances, and tutorials.
Must be proficient with Adobe Premiere and Creative Suite. Must demonstrate creativity, tasteful execution, and the ability to effectively communicate using video. Motion design skills are a bonus.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Light, film and record audio both in-studio and on-location
- Edit video and sound
- Work on projects individually or with a team
- Travel off-site to film interviews and performances
- Contribute to the creative energy in the studio overall and collaborate successfully with all stakeholders
Qualifications and Required Experience
- Candidate must possess strong filming and lighting skills.
- Candidate must submit a digital reel
- Experience in an agency or corporate environment
- Ability to edit in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Motion design skills appreciated.
- Understanding of color correction and grading
- Thorough understanding of cameras, lenses, current recording formats and codecs
- Must possess a basic understanding of recording and processing audio
- A background in music and music equipment is appreciated
Key Physical Requirements
Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time, ability to use and operate standard office equipment including a computer and keyboard, fax and copy machine, scanner, move about within a standard office area. The person in this position frequently communicates with coworkers and must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.