Fri, September 06, 2019
inMusic Brands are looking for a UI designer to come and join the team in Cambridge.
inMusic has a family of leading music and audio technology brands. Delivering the latest advancements in engineering, design, and technology in the DJ, Music Production, Pro Audio, Musical Instrument, and Consumer Electronics industries.
As a UI Designer for inMusic, you will collaborate closely with product managers and a team of engineers to deliver high quality and intuitive user experience.
- Communicate all work clearly and concisely
- Maintain high standards adhering to UI design best practices
- Present design work to teams and senior leadership
- Be autonomous. Take full ownership of your work
- Keeping abreast of UI design trends and themes
- Continually seek to update your skills
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Relevant education
- Experienced in working with modern design tools
- A portfolio full of UI designs
- A passion for user interface design and understanding of UX processes
- Experience in storyboards, mockups, wireframes, and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas
- The ability to design style guides and pattern libraries
- To be able to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Strong experience with interactive design including overall concept/vision, layout, typography and usability
- Solid understanding of current UI design practices to create an efficient & seamless user-experience
Please apply via email with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.
Goodliffe, Pete email@example.com