Fri, October 30, 2020
Are you Music lover? Are you a DJ or a musician? Perhaps you record your own music or play in band. Currently we are seeking customer service oriented individuals to join our Technical Support team. The technical support team answers tons of calls everyday from customer who need help to fix our products.
Primarily this role will:
- Answer customer inquiries through a variety of channels including phone email and web.
- Maintain an average call-time of 6 min, and a written response time of 72 hours or better (not including weekends and holidays).
- Ensure an excellent customer experience to end-users and dealers, with an emphasis on building, restoring, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Resolve setup and technical difficulties. In cases where a product requires service, issue Return Authorizations in accordance with policies and procedures.
Types of Products we work with:
- Audio Recording Software:
- Avid Pro Tools
- Apple Logic Pro
- Ableton Live
- MOTU Digital Performer
- Steinberg Cubase or Nuendo
- USB, Firewire, and/or PCI audio recording interfaces
- MIDI Keyboard Controllers
- Audio Mixing Boards or Recording Consoles
- Provide Technical Support on our extensive line of products via telephone and a variety of written channels including email and web.
- Consistently provide an excellent customer experience
- Process warranty claims via phone and email for customers and dealers.
- Author Technical Support FAQ entries, knowledge base entries.
- Maintain knowledge of all existing and new products; with emphasis on setup, practical, use and troubleshooting.
Required Education and Experience:
- Computer savvy, with an up-to-date understanding of Windows-and Macintosh computers
- Experience in PC troubleshooting
- Clear and professional written and verbal communications, and excels in customer service.
- Experience with music production software is nice to have
Interested in applying? Click Here