Fri, June 19, 2020
Are you a Music lover? Are you a DJ or a musician? Perhaps you record music or play in a band. Currently, we are seeking customer service-oriented individuals to join our Technical Support Team.
What Our Technical Support Specialists Do Everyday:
- Answer customer inquiries through a variety of channels, including phone, email, and web.
- Ensure excellent experiences for end-users and dealers, emphasizing on building and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Resolve setup and technical difficulties for a wide variety of our products.
- Issue Return Authorizations in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Process warranty claims via phone and email for customers and dealers.
- Author Technical Support FAQ entries, knowledge base entries.
Types of Products We Work With:
Audio Recording Software:
- Avid Pro Tools
- Apple Logic Pro
- Ableton Live
- MOTU Digital Performer
- Steinberg Cubase or Nuendo
- USB, Firewire, and/or PCI audio recording interfaces
- MIDI Keyboard Controllers
- Audio Mixing Boards or Recording Consoles
- 1+ year of customer service-related experience
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Computer savvy, with an up-to-date understanding of Windows-and Macintosh computers
- Experience in PC troubleshooting
- Experience with music production software is nice to have
Interested in applying? Click Here