Fri, January 10, 2020
Overview of Job Function(s):
Answer customer inquiries through a variety of channels including phone email and web. Ensure an excellent customer experience to end-users and dealers, with an emphasis on building, restoring, and maintaining customer satisfaction. Resolve setup and technical difficulties. In cases where a product requires service, issue Return Authorizations in accordance with policies and procedures.
The products, support and service we offer are technical in nature. The successful candidate will be computer savvy, with an up-to-date understanding of Windows-and Macintosh computers, has experience in PC troubleshooting, and experience with music production software.
Demonstrates clear and professional written and verbal communications, and excels in customer service. Proficiency with the following is required: Music production software and hardware, Microsoft Word and excel. Prior experience with databases, sales order entry, and/or ERP systems desired.
Five Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provide Technical Support on our extensive line of products via telephone and a variety of written channels including email and web. Consistently provide an excellent customer experience.
- Maintain an average call-time of 6 min, and a written response time of 72 hours or better (not including weekends and holidays).
- Process warranty claims via phone and email for customers and dealers.
- Author Technical Support FAQ entries, knowledgebase entries.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of all existing and new products; with emphasis on setup, practical, use and troubleshooting.
- Computer savvy, with an up-to-date understanding of Windows-and Macintosh computers, with experience in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Prior experience with databases, sales order entry, and/or ERP systems desired.
- Experience in PC and Mac troubleshooting.
- Experience in music production software, MIDI, DAW recording and USB computer audio and MIDI interfaces.
Successful candidates for this position will have experience with one or more of the following audio recording software titles, and one or more of the following hardware technologies:
Audio Recording Software
- Avid Pro Tools
- Apple Logic Pro
- Ableton Live
- MOTU Digital Performer
- Steinberg Cubase or Nuendo
- USB, Firewire, and/or PCI audio recording interfaces
- MIDI Keyboard Controllers
- Audio Mixing Boards or Recording Consoles
Additional experience that is a plus
- FileMaker Pro
- Adobe Photoshop
- Web Development
- Proven track record of delivering excellent customer service.
- Excels at communicating instructions either verbally, or in writing. Prior web authoring, how-to, product demonstration or documentation experience a plus.
To apply for this position, click here.