Thu, July 18, 2019
Overview of Job Functions:
The Project Manager is the owner of the project plan and is responsible for delivering the product as specified by the Product Manager. This individual is responsible for creation of the project plan, including development of the project schedule and budget, as well as monitoring and adjusting of the plan to ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Understand the product specification and communicate the requirements to the development team, both internally and externally.
- Develop and monitor the project plan
- Directly lead the development process ensuring that all deliverables are met on time
- Ensure that the Manufacturing, Quality Control, Engineering, Industrial Design, Sales and Marketing teams are operating together. This includes scheduling and preparing for the required project development meetings.
- Understand, monitor and provide product and development costs at all stages of the development process
- Ensure the product meets the product specification through development, testing and approval
- Experience with project management. PMP Certificate is a plus.
- Experience with the development of consumer electronics. Experience with development of audio product is a plus.
- Experience with working with OEM / ODM contract manufacturers in Asia is a plus
- Detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks/projects at the same time
- Excellent communication skills
- BS Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience