Fri, October 30, 2020
The Sustaining Quality Control Manager is part of the inMusic Quality Department and reports directly to the EVP of Engineering and Manufacturing. This role is responsible for implementing global sustaining and continuous improvement initiatives to drive the post production process efficiencies.
- Implement global sustaining and continuous improvement initiatives to drive process efficiencies, simplification, and compliance for the post-production process.
- Assist in developing essential quality deliverables, including, but not limited to, complaint analysis, risk analysis, failure mode, effects analysis, and process/equipment/software verification/validation.
- Work with the Global Quality Team and CM on post-production issues.
- Investigate and determine the cause of post-production quality issues and assist the Global QA teams on corrective action processes.
- Works with Global Marketing teams to monitor social channels for customer quality complaints and gather customer feedback and data for quality improvements.
- Responsible for the customer complaint process, including initiating an investigation, interfacing with customers to gather necessary details, and closeout investigations.
- Collect the required data and chart the quality goals established by the management team.
- Quality Representative for Risk Management Activities for existing products.
- Assist all departments regarding sustaining quality documents and support training on Quality System documents.
- Feedback for Quality on Design Control Activities for existing product lines
- Feedback for Quality information for process and software validations (may require writing, reviewing, executing, analyzing, and/or reporting on test protocols), as related to existing products
Required Education and Experience:
- BS in science or engineering; advanced degree
- 7+ years of experience in Quality
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Success working with cross-functional, global teams
- Ability to engage and motivate others
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Knowledge and use of InMusic Products
Interested in applying? Click Here