Wed, March 18, 2020
Software Developer, C++ Pro Audio
inMusic Brands (the parent company which owns Akai Professional, Alesis, Numark, Air, M-Audio, Denon DJ, Marantz Professional, and other pro-audio brands) is looking for an experienced C++ developer to join our team developing industry-leading audio products, including the iconic MPC line of instruments.
We're ideally looking for a permanent employee in the UK; our UK development office is in Cambridge.
We have a great development team, and the projects are genuinely interesting.
As a Software Developer, you will work with our global team of engineers, testers and sound designers, building some of the world’s most critically acclaimed virtual instruments, music creation software and performance tools. You will be implementing C++ based software applications for Mac OS, iOS and Windows as part of a dynamic, agile team.
Your input on product design and feature set will be substantial as you will be working closely with Product Managers and Product Designers on product requirements and schedules. In addition, you will work closely with the Quality Assurance team on new processes and tools to make the product delivery cycle even more efficient, productive and fun.
The inMusic Brands family, with headquarters in Rhode Island, USA, has offices all over the world. You will interact with an international team of professionals.
- Great C++ chops (with at least 5 years of C++ development experience)
- Expertise in STL and Boost
- Familiar with object-oriented architecture and its design
- Cross-platform Windows/Mac development experience
- Committed, self-motivated and quality-conscious
- Talent, motivation, and a desire to make awesome products!
- Fluent spoken and good written English
Nice to have
- Agile/Scrum/XP experience
- Experience with test-driven development/unit-tests
- Experience with multi-threaded development
- Background in music, with live, Studio or DJ experience
- Understanding of VST/AU/RTAS/AAX
- Industry experience of audio app development
- Proven Juce library experience
- Ability to craft great GUIs and consider user workflows
- A degree level qualification in Computer Sciences
- Availability to travel internationally
Interested in applying? Click Here
inMusic celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunities employer, recognising that future success in a highly competitive marketplace depends on our employees and their development.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at inMusic and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion or belief or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.