Mon, May 21, 2018
We seek intuitive, considerate, and experienced software engineers to join our group. If you are ambitious and ready to become part of a collaborative, supportive team, this job is for you.
- Professional experience in software development, or bachelor in engineering, or similar
- Good knowledge in C++, scripting languages, and Windows/macOS Operating Systems
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Polite and interpersonal
- Does well in interdependent, team-based environment as well as on independent tasks
- Experience in agile software development methods
- Knowledge in Qt, Linux, Embedded Systems, Audio/DSP/DAW/DJ/Music
- Development of software solutions for music production and DJing
- Development of prototypes, architectures, frameworks
- Work with the team to maintain a high output of cutting edge audio solutions
- Awareness for design principles and coding guidelines
- Achieve highest QA standards for flawless products through Continuous Integration from Source Code Management to Automatic Testing.
We’re offering a permanent position in a globally renowned team of audio and music software developers, testers, and designers, with flexible work time regulations and additional social security benefits, located in a historic distillery building in the city of Bremen, Germany.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.