Fri, June 19, 2020
Are you the Salesforce expert we are looking for? Do you know all the ins and outs of a Salesforce solution? Are you passionate about developing state-of-the-art CRM systems based on the latest technology and technical tools?
Do you geek out on driving digital and consumer engagement? Then we’ve got the job for you!
Join the music industry with inMusic Brands! inMusic is the parent company for a family of premier global brands that includes Akai Professional, Alesis, Denon DJ, ION Audio, M-Audio, RANE, Numark, and others. As the Salesforce expert, you will be involved with all elements of the customer engagement process to achieve a 360 view of all the customers and creating the best possible personalized experience.
The successful candidate will join our Global Marketing team at an exciting point, with salesforce integration being up and running and ready for the next advanced steps, The person in this role will have the opportunity to develop solid best practices and execution processes and influence the overall direction of the integration and the different platforms. This is a chance to join a growing, highly dynamic, and agile organization and make a direct contribution to the achievement of the company’s objectives.
If you thrive while working in a fast-paced environment, are driven, confident, and adaptable, then this is your role!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with team leads and team members to meet project milestones.
- Leading day to day maintenance of service cloud and marketing cloud.
- Develop and contribute to data migration and/or system integration strategy. Evaluate business requirements to create the roll-out of Einstein modules for product recommendations on both the website side as well as the email side.
- Gather and define business requirements and convert requirements to Salesforce applications.
- Improving and expanding service cloud implementation with the United States office and International offices.
- Managing the integration/connection between the Service Cloud and Magento.
- Provide technical and architectural guidance to align Salesforce.com solutions to business requirements; Lead assessments and identification of Salesforce.com solutions
- Actively work with the Magento development vendor around onboarding new brands and websites
- Utilizing Datorama and providing data exports as requested by the marketing team.
- Ensure high-quality on-time completion of all projects, support services, and verbal commitments; Provide useful oral and written project status updates and presentations
- Act as a support for high-severity and business issues impacting Salesforce.com related issues.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Enthusiasm and positivity a MUST!
- Excellent written, oral presentation, and diplomacy skills.
- Positive attitude, detail- and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational skills.
- Excellent consulting, analyzing, and communication skills.
- Ability to change direction on a dime, and always keep projects moving toward stated goals and objectives.
- Outstanding team player, collaborator and consensus-builder, with a knack for earning respect and credibility quickly from management.
- A problem solver, self-starter, and design thinker by nature.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and have excellent personal organization skills and high attention to detail.
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- 5+ years of developing and maintaining Salesforce.com solutions to business needs
- BS in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- High-level understanding of social cloud.
- High-level understanding of social cloud integration within the service cloud.
- Experience in using Datorama
Interested in applying? Click Here