Mon, August 24, 2020
Do you have a passion for sales forecasting and data analysis? Do you know how to spot sales trends and help organizations adjust their inventory to meet those trends? Have you ever had to identify and provide sales planning action plans to help meet sales targets?
If this sounds like you inMusic might have an opportunity for your next role as the Sales Planning Specialist. The Sales Planning Specialist is part of inMusic Sales Team and reports directly to the VP and Managing Director of ION Brand. The Sales Planning Specialist ensures projections from ION's key accounts are fully aligned with production output and delivery commitments. Additionally, this role supports a cross-functional team in organizing, managing, and carrying out general assistance of sales operations.
- On a monthly and quarterly basis, analyze sales data trends and provide input and recommendations on what changes/ adjustments should be made to production to meet demand while maintaining sufficient inventory levels to achieve future sales goals.
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities; compare sales data to company sales and provide action plans to reconcile deviations
- Monitor incoming orders and point of sales data for key accounts to ensure that they are ordering to plan.
- Partner with the Merchants to actively manage inventory levels by increasing and decreasing inventory, and/or cancel orders
- Forecasts for future inventory based on historical buys, reoccurring buys, and current inventory levels, review stock to sales ratios and respond to changing sales trends to ensure plan sales.
- Provide Managing Director with input and financial analysis on crucial account programs, pricing and promotional opportunities to maximize profitability
- Work closely with the Managing Director and Sales team to ensure that promotional plans for key accounts are documented, and that performance is monitored against expectations.
- Works closely with product development, marketing, and sales team to determine delivery schedules for new product launches
- Monitor shipment of PO's for key accounts and communicate any changes that impact the delivery schedule.
- Works closing with the operations team on Big Box Builds to ensure that all necessary materials and packaging needs are in place to fulfill order needs.
- Monitor weekly orders to make sure retailers are ordering to forecast
- Create an analysis of sales records and customer reports to identify missed opportunities.
- Participate in weekly production and forecast meetings.
- Additional Duties as Required.
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years of experience within order management or other disciplines with the following experience such as product management or operations or customer care
- Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience in import/export and/or customs
- Skilled in the use of ERP systems
Interested in applying? Click Here