Wed, March 20, 2019
OVERVIEW OF JOB FUNCTIONS
Sell inMusic branded product lines, via inbound/outbound phone calls and select dealer visits. Communicate with dealers about current product news and information. Prepare email campaigns and maintain regular price lists. Collect and provide specific product feedback to sales, by providing regular and monthly field reports.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Learn inMusic Brands product lines and be able to effectively sell them to our dealers
- Find new prospective dealers
- Manage the sales process from point of sale through shipment and payment
- Work closely with the Director of Sales to insure complete coverage of the territories
- Provide and gather information during phone calls and dealer visits as well
- Periodically demonstrate, perform and host trade shows, exhibitions, product launches, workshops and other various types of public and private events for dealers, distributors and end-users upon request
- Collect and provide specific product feedback to sales, marketing and development on a regular basis
- Complete weekly and monthly feedback reports as well as schedule and manage all personal travel arrangements and expenses
- Excellent work ethic and positive attitude
- Must be bi-lingual and speak well and present oneself in a professional manner
- Must be willing to learn
- Good working knowledge of computers and programs such as excel, word and Microsoft office
- Candidate must exude a positive attitude even while under pressure, have a strong willingness to learn, be strongly self-motivated and have a passion for music and the world of audio in general.
- Candidate must have a basic understanding of various recording and live sound applications, DJ & recording software, MIDI controllers and basic signal flow.
- Candidate must confidently and effectively present and perform to small and large audiences.
- Candidate must be willing to travel periodically.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
Ability to remain stationary for extended periods of time. Must be able to efficiently operate computer, keyboard and other office machinery (scanner, telephone, fax machine, copier and printer), must be able to communicate with co-workers both verbal and written, and have the ability to perform repetitive motions. Must be able to lift and transport audio equipment.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com