Mon, August 31, 2020
In Music is now seeking a Sales Administration Manager to join our Team here in Cumberland, Rhode Island!
This key role ensures the proper workflow for order and sales management and works cross-functionally with the Sales, Operations, Planning, Marketing, and Finance Teams.
This role is responsible for providing clear direction and leadership to the Sales Administration Team to drive results against key business objectives.
- Identify, develop, and implement areas of process improvement for the sales order process that drives best practices consistently.
- Encourage excellence through strong communication of the company's vision and strategic targets to support a motivated and positive work culture
- Enable team members to respond to customer correspondence promptly which includes on-line orders received and entered into emblematic order entry system
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentorship for direct reports.
- Evaluate and complete performance reviews of each team member with clear goal-setting and feedback
- Monitor staff productivity levels, and implement process changes or training to improve results
- Engage as needed in the sales order process to ensure proper service delivery
- Ensures all escalated sales order concerns are investigated and resolved and assist staff with the resolution of complex issues as needed
- Understand the financial reporting process requirements for key operating targets
- Work collaboratively on data needs with cross-functional groups, including Finance, Marketing, Pricing, Operations and Quality
- Ensure the company roadmap, goals and investments support the long-term strategy of the Customer Experience Leadership team, service, and sales goals
- Maintain the assigned portion of the Customer Master for accuracy, completeness, and audits as necessary
- Identify and manage resources effectively ensuring staffing plans are in place for continuity and achievement of business objectives
- Assist the senior leadership team with special projects and assignments which include project launches or new initiatives
- Stay up to date with new products and features.
- Partner with Global counterparts to ensure optimized customer service levels
- 2+ years of job-related experience such as customer service, distribution, logistics, retail
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Solid skills in Outlook, Excel and Word
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong business sense
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
Nice to Have Experience/Skills:
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- Hands on experience with SAP
- Hands on experience with MS Teams
- Advanced skill set in MS Excel
Interested in applying? Click Here