Tue, August 20, 2019
A Bit About Us...
Based near the Providence, Rhode Island area, we are a market moving Audio consumer electronics company which has acquired more than 13 music & audio companies to build an absolute powerhouse company. We have been in business for 20+ years and have been highly profitable since our inception. We are highly stable and make a point to create a fun work atmosphere with tons of room for career growth. Are you interested in music and consumer electronics? There is no better place to come explore your enthusiasm for music and technology!
We are urgently seeking an experienced Product Manager to join a division of our company. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of product management experience in audio focused consumer electronics. Product lines will span the breadth of consumer-focused audio, ranging from all-in-one PA systems to portable Bluetooth speakers to turntables
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyze current market trends and customer requirements.
- Understand technology trends as they apply to your product lines.
- Conceive new product concepts and clearly communicate product and business requirements.
- Present new product concepts to management and customers.
- Lead prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, schedule, performance, and cost.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (i.e. Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Project Management) through the complete product development cycle.
- 15% travel required.
- BA / BS in engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of product management experience in the consumer electronics industry, ideally focused on audio product.
- Excellent customer experience intuition.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven successful record with delivering consumer-facing hardware and software products from start to finish.
- Experience writing clear and concise product requirements documents.
- Results and deadline driven.
- Motivated self-starter and detail oriented.
- A passion for audio gear.