Wed, January 27, 2021
inMusic comprises a family of 20 high-profile brands, recognized as industry leaders within the Pro-Audio, Music Technology, and Consumer Electronics sectors.
inMusic is hiring for a Product Manager for our Denon Professional and Marantz Professional Brands. This role is part of the Product Development department and reports directly to the Director of Product Development.
inMusic's Product Managers analyze current market trends and customer requirements, conceive new product concepts, and clearly communicate product and business requirements through the development and maintenance of Sales Presentations and Engineering Specifications. Our Product Managers collaborate with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Industrial Design, Sales, Marketing, Project Management, and Contract manufacturers through the complete product life cycle.
Our Product Managers create dynamic product innovations by:
- Conceive and generate new product ideas
- Research new product opportunities through evaluating the current market place and sales demand
- Authors product specifications and works with engineering, design, marketing, and sales to coordinate product development. Manages overall product life-cycles.
- Represents the outward face of the brand
- Evaluates product samples for function, fit, feel, and appearance, and then provides direction to contract suppliers or development team.
- Manage product costing, margin analysis, and forecasting through the product life cycle.
- Work with sales and marketing to ensure that they have the tools and understanding to properly market and sell the product.
- 3+ years of product management experience in consumer products focused on the audio video industry
- Understanding of business principles regarding scheduling, cost, margins, profit, return on investment.
- Proven successful record with delivering consumer-facing hardware and software products from start to finish.
- Experience with working with global manufacturing teams
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks/projects at the same time
- Communicates clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
Nice to Have:
- Understanding and hands-on experience with the audio/visual installation market
Interested in applying? Click Here