Thu, June 11, 2020
If DJ Technology and Marketing Strategies are your two favorite topics of conversation, read on…
Are you an experienced marketing professional who loves digging into the data? Do you geek out on driving digital and consumer engagement? Does creating the perfect product launch plan to deliver the right message, at the right time, to the right person get your motor running? Then we’ve got the job for you.
Join the music industry with inMusic Brands! The DJ Brands Marketing Manager for inMusic Brands will live and breathe all things marketing for four world-renown brands – Numark, RANE, Stanton, and Alto Professional.
inMusic is the parent company for a family of premier global brands that includes Akai Professional, Alesis, Denon DJ, ION Audio, M-Audio, RANE, Numark, and others.
The successful candidate will join inMusic’s Global Marketing team at an exciting point, as the Marketing Team experiences substantial growth. The person in this role will have the opportunity to develop solid best practices and execution processes and influence the overall direction of these brands. This is a chance to join a growing, highly dynamic, and agile organization and make a direct contribution to the achievement of the company’s objectives.
If you thrive while working in a fast-paced environment, are driven, confident, and adaptable, then this is the role for you!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develop, communicate, and execute product launch marketing plans.
- Develop, communicate, and execute brand social media strategy.
- Develop, communicate, and execute overall brand positioning.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional marketing groups on all aspects of brand marketing and communication, including email, website, paid media, PR, e-commerce, and artist relations.
- Develop concepts for and work collaboratively with production teams on video and still imagery.
- Keep projects on target, on budget, and on time, ensuring quality deliverables that achieve stated business/marketing objectives.
- Work with product development teams to bring target market data and insights into the product development process.
- Continually improve strategies and tactics by analyzing metrics, insights, and marketing best practices, then acting on the information.
- Stay up to date and inform/educate the broader marketing team on evolving marketing trends, capabilities, best practices, and opportunities.
- Work collaboratively as a member of a larger Brand Marketing team, sharing and developing best practices and insights with other Brand Marketing Managers.
- Bring new ideas and projects to life regularly – both short and long lead.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Enthusiasm and positivity a MUST!
- Understanding of or interest in the DJ technology space.
- Natural storyteller and visual communicator.
- Excellent written, oral presentation, and diplomacy skills.
- Positive attitude, detail- and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational skills.
- Excellent consulting, analyzing, and communication skills.
- Good understanding of available major marketing channels (with an emphasis on digital).
- Has a passion and intellectual curiosity for all things social, mobile, and digital emerging technologies. Keeps abreast of the latest industry news, vendors, and is savvy on social media marketing best practices.
- Ability to change direction on a dime and always keep projects moving toward stated goals and objectives.
- Outstanding team player, collaborator, and consensus-builder, with a knack for earning respect and credibility quickly from management.
- A problem solver, self-starter, and design thinker by nature.
- Must be able to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously and have excellent personal organization skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to be awesome.
Qualifications and Required Experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or other Business-related field of study
- Proven working experience in brand or product marketing
- Demonstrable experience with major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and social media tools
- Experience in and knowledge of SalesForce or Social Studio is a plus
The position is full-time, reports to Global Brand Director, and is primarily located in Cumberland, RI office.
Minimal travel may be required. (<25%)
Interested in applying? Click Here