Tue, May 05, 2020
The Marketing and Public Relations Coordinator is part of inMusic Corporate Marketing Department and reports directly to the Global Marketing Director.
This role ensures the functionality and coordination of the marketing department’s activities. Primarily the role supports the organization of various projects across multiple brands, PR and channel marketing.
- Prepare, distribute press releases, and tracking media coverage or PR metrics
- PR Coordination of product reviews.
- Manage PR issues and address any inquiries from the media and other parties
- Support relations with internal stakeholders, media, vendors, etc. to ensure all necessary marketing tools and presentations are provided to support product launches and on-going marketing.
- Provide regular audits of e-commerce partners and actively work towards improving our online exposure.
- Monitor competitor product performance, pricing, and promotional activity, providing summary and recommendations for subsequent activity to relevant stakeholders.
- Maintains calendars (editorial, press conferences, events, etc.) and media lists
- Work with the event manager around the organization of trade shows.
- Manage Deadlines around setup, delivery and breakdown/ Create and order expo materials and promotional accessories.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator or Public Relations Coordinator
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
Interested in this role? Click here to Apply