Tue, January 08, 2019
inMusic is the parent company for a family of leading music technology, and DJ brands that include: AIR Music Technology, Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional, Denon DJ, Denon Pro, Rane, ION Audio, M-Audio, Marantz Professional, Marq Lighting, MixMeister, Numark and Sonivox. We are committed to pushing the boundaries of innovation in the DJ, music production, live sound, musical instrument, pro audio, and consumer electronic industries.
We are currently looking for a Junior Workshop Technician to join our highly motivated Service team, within the UK headquarters for inMusic Europe Ltd. The working hours for this position are 09:00 – 17:30, Monday to Friday.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Administrating returned goods onto the company repair database.
- Inspecting returned goods and carrying out Quality Control on re-sale stock.
- Carrying out product repairs and reworks where required.
- Assisting other departments with the procurement of miscellaneous parts requests.
- Ensuring that the workshop and repair locations are kept clean and tidy at all times.
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Basic technical knowledge of electronics and music technology.
- Experience with the setting up and use of A/V equipment (mixers, speakers, lighting etc).
- Strong knowledge of both PC and Mac applications and the ability to troubleshoot when errors occur.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently.
- A bright & energetic demeanour with a can-do attitude and good sense of humour.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Any experience with any of our brands would be preferable, but not essential.
Other Benefits Include:
- Free on-site parking
- Staff discount
- 20 days holiday (not including bank holidays)
Job Type | Full time
Salary | A competitive salary based on experience is on offer
Please submit a CV and cover letter highlighting how your experience marries with the noted skills and experience to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.