Tue, November 26, 2019
inMusic Europe Ltd has an exciting new senior position offering fantastic career development opportunities for a focused, experienced, dynamic and highly professional Head of Sales for inMusic’s European Direct Markets. inMusic comprises a family of 16 high-profile brands, recognized as industry leaders within the Professional Audio, Music Technology and Consumer Electronics sectors. The Head of Sales will report directly to inMusic’s International CEO, taking ownership of an existing highly successful and motivated sales team within the UK, BENELUX and Germany, alongside new direct markets as and when appointed.
The successful candidate will join inMusic Europe Ltd at a thriving point of growth across all market segments, undertaking a varied, dynamic role centering on accurate forecasting, reporting, building positive relationships with inMusic’s direct market channel partners, strategic planning and overseeing the existing sales teams’ account management and call cycles. Working in tandem with inMusic’s Channel Marketing Team and taking a pivotal leadership role within inMusic’s existing European Sales force, a central component of this role will involve strategic planning of innovative and effective sales strategies in line with defined targets for growth across all market segments.
Drive, passion and organization are integral to this position. If you demonstrate exceptional time-management, are adaptable, sales-hungry, confident and hold a passion for working within the ever-charging MI / DJ sector, this is the role for you.
Due to the pan-European nature of this position, travel across inMusic’s European direct markets will be required; additionally, as key stakeholders within the European sales team are placed across Europe, remote working is feasible based on the proviso that visits to the UK and German based offices are executed when required.
Key duties and responsibilities to include:
- Design and execute strategic business plans for each of inMusic’s Brands to expand the company’s customer base and maximise market presence
- Map potential customers and generate new, innovative leads for the organization
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Lead and manage a high-performing team through effective training, development and coaching.
- Ensure that all sales targets set by the Company are met within the division by delivering profitable growth through effective leadership
- Devise accurate forecasting across all defined brands and the applicable product portfolio
- Define and monitor KPIs for the existing sales team, implementing remedial strategies where applicable
- Account based target setting and implementation via the existing sales team
- To arrange and deliver effective regular divisional sales meetings driving action and activity
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and trends while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Skills and Experience
- Sales professional with demonstrable experience selling to the MI / DJ retail sector
- Significant account management experience
- Widely recognised and trusted expert within this sector
- Proven sales success and experience in strategic sales planning
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills
- Positive & driven with a firm focus on fostering and maintaining positive working relationships
- Punctual, Professional, organized
- Team player
Job Type | Full time
Salary | A competitive salary based on experience is on offer, including a bonus structure.
Please submit a CV and cover letter highlighting how your experience marries with the noted skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st December 2019. Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.