Thu, June 27, 2019
Overview of Job Function:
The Global Director of Brand Marketing will plan and direct all aspects of the organizations brand marketing policies, personnel, objectives and initiatives. This individual will coordinate long term brand marketing strategies with global marketing teams, cross discipline teams and corporate Web/IT to maximize and execute marketing objectives. The Brand Director will identify changes in the marketing environment and evaluates, adjusts, or redrafts the organizations marketing plan and philosophy accordingly.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Create, manage, coordinate and execute all marketing strategies and implement tactical plans that meet and exceed company expectations
- Oversees all aspects of the company’s brand marketing functions
- Develop unique value propositions, sustainable competitive advantage, strategic business partnerships, and category management that increase brand awareness
- Analyze, evaluate, plan and execute on both existing and potential marketing activities and strategy. Develop benchmark and KPI criteria
- Conduct and analyze market research to determine competitiveness and positioning
- Measure the effectiveness of the marketing department and implement improvements as required
- Coach and mentor the marketing team
- Develop and prepare key messaging and presentation material for senior management
- Work closely with Product Development, Sales and other Senior Executives to create demand and recognition for the Company and its products
The Director of Brand Marketing is responsible to perform duties beyond the normal workday and have on-call availability.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 10 years of progressive Marketing, Media Technology, Strategic or Channel Alliance experience at a senior level
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in marketing or business focus. MBA is a plus.
- Excellent track record for meeting targets and objectives in a pervasive environment
- MI and Media software experience is a plus
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate a team
- Ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes
- Proven ability to lead a proactive marketing organization and ensure accountability for results that maximize contribution to business objectives
The Director of Brand Marketing is responsible for directly and indirectly supervising the brand marketing team.
Supervisory responsibilities include: recommending new hires, planning and scheduling work, assigning work, instruct and training in methods, checking and approving work, conducting performance evaluations, recommending salary adjustments, making recommendations regarding promotions, and making recommendations regarding unsatisfactory performance.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
Ability to remain sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Must be able to efficiently operate computer and other office machinery, must be able to communicate with co-workers and have the ability to perform repetitive motions.
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED
Computer, scanner, telephone, fax machine, copier, color laser printer, laminator, industrial paper cutter
Software: Mac, Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe PhotoShop, Salesforce, Asana
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.