Tue, September 10, 2019
OVERVIEW JOB FUNCTION
While working as an executive assistant, you will be tasked with aiding the President and other members of the executive team regarding all matters of business development, operations, human resources and administration. The right leader for this role possesses exceptional EQ and IQ, is data-driven and results-oriented, thinks strategically, builds trust and relationships, and is a strong communicator. Your ability to identify opportunities to add value will be a critical driver in aligning the organization around our strategic initiatives. This person has a strong human resources background and provides thought leadership around talent development, succession planning, performance management, and recruitment.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITES
- Partner with the President to drive the quarterly and long-term strategic planning process for the executive team to deliver business growth.
- Work with each executive to refine project proposals, helping to sharpen focus and measurement, and using strategic insights to drive positive results.
- Gather and analyze cross functional information to provide executives with material to make strong decisions.
- Attend critical meetings with President (or on his behalf where appropriate) reporting back key information to the appropriate parties and owning all meeting follow-ups and action items.
- Manage complex calendars (meetings on and off-site)
- Book and prepare travel (air, hotel, transportation, agenda) for executives and guests of the company.
- Handle confidential information with tact and diplomacy.
- Schedule, administer and record minutes for client meetings, calls and appointments. Assist with meeting coordination for executive team, including Skype call setup.
- Provide support to HR department covering leadership development, performance management, recruiting, and various administrative tasks.
- Interface with the leadership of our global offices.
- Prepare presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Demonstrate clear instincts for prioritization and determining what situations should be elevated, and what can be addressed otherwise.
- Work closely with the CEO's EA to manage prioritization of schedules and meetings.
- 5-7 years’ experience with a proven track record as an executive assistant, Chief of Staff, HR Manager, etc.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Flexibility when it comes to working hours
- Ability to maintain composure
- Independent and able to work without direction or supervision
- Ability to prioritize and tackle tasks in an effective manner (time management)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, SharePoint, Power Point
- Understanding of ERP, CRM, and project management software best practices (SAP, Salesforce, Asana are a plus)
- Exceptional communication skills with a strong executive presence
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate integrity
- Ability to anticipate needs
- Avert crises, and resolve problems independently
- Ability to work across teams/departments on a variety of subjects
- Comfortable with insisting on getting the results; persistent
- Confident with clear set of values
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
Must be able to communicate and exchange information effectively. Must be able to detect and obverse tasks needing your attention. Must be able to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and printer.
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED
Computers (keyboard & mouse), copiers, and fax machines
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org