Mon, June 03, 2019
inMusic Europe Ltd has an entirely new position offering fantastic career development opportunities for a focused, experienced, dynamic and highly-professional European Brand Ambassador for the DJ sector of it’s business. inMusic comprises a family of 14 high-profile brands, recognized as industry leaders within the Professional Audio, Music Technology and Consumer Electronics sectors. The European Brand Ambassador position will dual report directly to inMusic’s channel sales and marketing heads, taking ownership of an existing retail network within inMusic’s direct markets, overseeing the sales, training and trade marketing of all Pro DJ brands across the diverse and ever-changing MI / DJ retail landscape.
The successful candidate will join inMusic Europe Ltd at a thriving point of growth across all market segments, undertaking a varied, dynamic role centering on all components of the trade marketing mix and thorough account management. Working in tandem with inMusic’s Global Channel Marketing Team - and bridging such with inMusic’s existing UK Sales force - a central component of this role will involve strategic planning of innovative and effective sales strategies, training methodologies and trade- / account-centric marketing plans specifically for the DJ market; all enacted in line with defined targets for growth across assigned market segments.
Drive, passion and organization are integral to this position. If you demonstrate exceptional time-management, are adaptable, sales-hungry, confident and hold a passion for working within the ever-charging MI / DJ sector, this is the role for you.
Key duties and responsibilities to include:
- Design and implement strategic sales / marketing plans for a select portfolio of inMusic’s Pro-Brands to expand the company’s customer base and maximise market presence
- Disseminate and execute engaging and creative trade marketing campaigns to support branding campaigns, promotional initiatives and product launch programs.
- Map potential customers and generate new, innovative leads for the organization
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Ensure that all sales targets set by the Company and agreed with accounts are met by delivering profitable growth through effective account management
- Devise accurate forecasting across all defined brands and the applicable product portfolio
- Devise and enact timely periodic call plans in line with new product releases, training needs and marketing campaigns devised by the Global Channel Marketing Team
- Product regular call logs and reports that present sales, revenue, marketing plans and expenses reports, plus realistic periodic forecasts to the management team
- Engage directly with all direct market retail partners, analysing product placement within retail environments and securing opportunities for increased brand and product placement within the confines of a defined product portfolio.
- Regularly audit retailer’s e-commerce platforms to ensure all available marketing collateral is being used effectively.
- Evaluate trade partner performance and provide reports to track effectiveness; communicate results with relevant stakeholders and recommend changes as required.
- Ensure consistent brand/product messaging across all trade channels
- Showcase new products within a defined product mix to retail partners.
- Source Marketing Intelligence in line with competitors’ products and sales data across all channels, reporting relevant information to the Global Channel Marketing Team
- Management and maintenance of all POS solutions currently deployed in the field, taking responsibility for updating systems and evaluating retail placement.
- Execute event schedules and all associated planning within a deified retail network.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Skills and Experience
- Sales / Marketing professional with demonstrable experience selling and marketing to the MI/DJ retail sector
- Significant experience in a MI customer service environment, preferably sales. Prior promotional/product demonstrating experience a plus.
- Significant experience with modern DJ techniques and the hardware that facilitates such
- Widely recognised and trusted expert within this sector
- Proven sales success and experience in strategic sales planning
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills
- Exceptional product knowledge
- Punctual, professional and highly-organised
- Copes well with pace, pressure and sudden change
- Comfortable with regular international travel
- Adaptable to an ever-changing workflow
- Ability to resolve issues and overcome objections efficiently and diplomatically
- Team player
- Self motivated
Job Type | Full time
Salary | A competitive salary based on experience is on offer, including a bonus structure.
Please submit a CV and cover letter highlighting how your experience marries with the noted skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.