Wed, February 03, 2021
Do you know your trap from boom-bap? Know the difference between MPC and PPC? Then this is the job you have been waiting for! inMusic Europe Ltd has an exciting new position offering fantastic career development opportunities for a talented, focused, dynamic and highly-professional Brand Ambassador & Channel Sales Administrator solely focused on the European Music Production Market. inMusic comprises a family high-profile brands, recognised as industry leaders within the Music Technology (MI) sectors. The Brand Ambassador & Channel Sales Administrator will be focused on Akai Professional and M-Audio and their range of studio peripherals and production tools.
The successful candidate will join inMusic’s European Sales and Marketing team at a exciting point, helping to establish the brand within a critical market segment with a firm focus on product training, internal/3rd party video content, artist liaison, event coordination and sales.
As the European Brand Ambassador for Akai Professional and M-Audio, the successful candidate must posses an in-depth understanding of all modern production techniques and the technology that underpins this. If you know the ins and outs of sampling fused with the latest developments in the world of DAW-based music production and performance— this is the role for you.
The European Brand Ambassador & Channel Sales Administrator must also demonstrate commercial nouse, supporting direct and export sales teams to help grow our business with key resellers internationally. Though site auditing, in-store positioning and actioning key marketing activity outlined with inMusic’s EEA SDA criteria, the successful candidate will help cement Akai Professional and M-Audio as the choice brands for the modern producer and performer
Due to inMusic’s positioning as a global leader and the varied nature of its export business, international travel will be required, although the role will be predominantly based in inMusic’s Ash Vale office.
If you demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and time-management, alongside a driven and confident persona, then this is the role for you!
Skills and Experience:
- 1 years experience in a MI customer service environment, preferably sales. Prior promotional/product demonstrating experience a plus.
- Significant experience with digital audio workstations, sampling, recording etc
- Excellent communication and organisational skills (Written and Verbal)
- Excellent time management and independent schedule coordination
- Confident and self-motivating with all tasks
- Impeccable attention to detail and confident in the work you do
- Professional and hardworking whilst being a team player and social
Key duties and responsibilities to include:
- Training inMusic’s direct market retailers, EMEA & APAC export partners, artists, influencers and affiliates
- Generation of end-user facing and trade-centric assets (video, guides, walkthroughs) for deployment within inMusic’s direct markets
- Coordinate and execute events in line with overarching campaign objectives and customer needs
- Act as a gatekeeper for technical questions from staff and retail/export stakeholders relating to the entire Akai Professional and M-Audio product roster
- Assist in the development and execution of engaging and creative trade marketing campaigns, promotional initiatives and product launch programs
- Regularly audit designated e-commerce platforms to ensure all available marketing collateral is being used effectively, producing comprehensive reports for both the Global Channel Marketing Director and inMusic’s channel-specific Sales Teams
- Regularly monitor relevant Media platforms, answering any technical questions and compiling reports for inMusic’s marketing and sales teams
- Analysis of in-store positioning and sourcing of branding opportunities / point of sale solutions
- Prepare trade-marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data acquired in all field-related operations
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing and advertising
- Assist in the planning of trade shows by identifying, assembling and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments
- Punctual, professional and highly-organised
- Copes well with pace, pressure and sudden change
- Comfortable with regular international travel
- Adaptable to an ever-changing workflow
- Ability to resolve issues and overcome objections efficiently and diplomatically
- Team player
- Self motivated
Job Type | Full time
Salary | Competitive based on experience
Interested in applying? Click Here
Please submit a CV and cover letter highlighting how your experience marries with the noted skills and experience to email@example.com before 18th February 2021.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.