Tue, December 08, 2020
The eCommerce Architect is part of inMusic's eCommerce, Web, and Digital Development department. inMusic is a family of twenty leading music technology and consumer electronics brands and growing. inMusic is currently undertaking a significant upgrade to its eCommerce and digital presence. The eCommerce Architect will drive this initiative to implement and scale inMusic's global eCommerce technology for both hardware and software products and associated digital marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have significant experience with system design, implementation, and delivery of a multi-language, multi-platform, cutting edge, up-to-date eCommerce website, and associated digital footprint. The role partners with key departments and internal and external stakeholders, providing direction and the best approach to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Create the eCommerce technology roadmap for inMusic's global initiative to showcase and market inMusic's hardware and software products online.
- Research and recommend technical solutions that meet digital objectives.
- Architect and design eCommerce solutions to meet business long-term and short-term objectives.
- Manage all aspects of the eCommerce and digital initiatives project, including overseeing internal and external resources to deliver against the eCommerce roadmap.
- Effectively manage program governance, including project methodology, financial management, testing, deployment, training, and change management.
- Lead an agile development process, including leading daily standups, sprint planning sessions, and business requirement meetings.
- Work closely with the business users to obtain and document all the user stories/business requirements, identify areas for digitalization, and prioritize the delivery of solutions.
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration and drive all business units towards the common goal.
- Collaborate with solution architects to design solutions across platforms.
- Establish design and development standards to speed time to market and continuously improve quality.
- Perform code reviews for your team as well as internal and external partners.
- BA / BS – Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 8+ years of experience in technology project management, specifically proven leadership over large eCommerce/web architecture projects from beginning to go-live.
- Experience leading eCommerce development teams on Magento Commerce.
- Agile development experience, able to run and manage Agile delivery teams.
- Experience leading full-stack web development teams on modern frameworks.
- Experience integrating eCommerce platforms with content management systems (CMS), product information management systems (PIM), tag management systems, and other merchandising platforms.
- Experience working within matrix organizational structures.
- Requirements management experience.
- Experience integrating Magento Commerce with ERP and CRM systems.
- Expert knowledge of web delivery platforms and their supporting front end and back end technologies, including Magento Commerce.
- Ability to write clear, thoughtful technical specifications that encompass all system designs and integrations amongst disparate systems.
- Ability to collaborate with and supervise inside functional teams and outside vendors.
- Ability to research, evaluate, and propose for use new technologies related to inMusic's eCommerce and digital presence.
Nice to Haves:
- 4+ years of people management/leadership, coaching, and development experience.
- Experience with ERP implementation and integration
- Knowledge of ERP systems generally, and SAP in particular.
- Experience with CRM implementation and integration.
- Knowledge of CRM systems, including Salesforce.
Interested in applying? Click Here