Wed, February 27, 2019
OVERVIEW JOB FUNCTION
inMusic develops world leading software and hardware for professional DJs, producers and musicians. Brands including Akai, Denon DJ, Numark and Rane are part of the inMusic family and are leading the charge globally. As a company we are focused on progression and innovation, so we are on the hunt for a talented Dev Ops Engineer who want to contribute to the next generation of audio software products.
You will be a person who comes from a software or IT background who strives to automate anything and measure everything.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ansible/Chef/Puppet and other configuration management tools
- Jenkins and other continuous integration systems
- Linux Terminal
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, Route53, ELB, ECS, Elastic search, SES)
- Remote server management
- Firewalls, VPN and Security
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Ability to self-manage
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Understanding of development methodologies.
- Ability to research issues and find solutions on your own.
- Basic understanding for best practice networking practices.
- Excellent written, verbal and customer service skills.
- Experience in high availability.
- Improving and maintaining build environment across multiple platforms
- Working without QA lead to drive continuous integration and automation
- Create and maintain documentation and diagrams of current infrastructure
- Setting up developer dashboards
- Be the voice for security
- Helping with artifact management and deployment
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
Must be able to communicate and exchange information effectively. Ability to work in a data management environment. Must be able to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and printer.
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED
Computers (keyboard & mouse), copiers, and fax machines