Tue, January 05, 2021
We are looking for a qualified Desktop Technician that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality both locally and remote. A successful Desktop Technician must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail. The goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimize technology's role of technology on business sustainability.
• Configure and maintain access to servers to continue to provide the users with the needed resources
• Setup and maintain users computers - Quickly resolve users' problems quickly and efficiently.
• Maintain physical network, wired and wireless network Work with Network Engineers to maintain and repair the network to limit downtime for the users.
• Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards, etc.) to ensure functionality, install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
• Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging, etc.)
• Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders. Provide maintenance to local printers and MFPs - Configure and maintain IP phones. Onboard and Offboard company users Setup and configure of Users in Active Directory and O365Provision and de-provision user accounts
• 1+ years of experience in an IT-related field
• Advanced knowledge of Windows Server Technology including, active directory and file servers
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be able to fully support a wide variety of mobile devices, iPhones, iPads, Android and Windows phones and tablets
• General knowledge of IP Phones systems
• Office 365
• ERP systems such as SAP
Interested in applying? Click Here