Thu, January 22, 2015
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA — January 22, 2015 — Denon Professional (denonpro.com), a leading innovator in commercial A/V solutions, announces their Delta Series professional loudspeakers. Custom-designed with purpose-built components, these state-of-the-art loudspeakers fuse true studio-grade sound with extensive power to handle events and performing arts venues with ease. Each model features wireless control over internal digital signal processing (DSP), giving operators powerful sound-shaping capabilities in the field. Included in the Delta Series are the Delta 10, Delta 12, and Delta 15 tops plus the Delta 15S and Delta 18S subwoofers, with lowfrequency driver sizes measuring 10, 12, 15, 15 and 18 inches, respectively.
Each Delta loudspeaker reproduces sound with the same remarkably clear, fatigue-free quality expected out of the best professional recording studio monitors—yet with the ability to overcome a large crowded room with pristine high-definition acoustics. Backed by 2400 Watts of clean, Class D amplification and wide 90x60 degree dispersion, the Delta 10, Delta 12, and Delta 15’s directed soundfield ensures every seat in the room is an engaging experience. The two subwoofers—Delta 15S and Delta 18S—are further highlighted by long-excursion drivers and expertly tuned crossover circuits for articulate low-end with authority.
Each speaker’s built-in DSP is remotely controllable via the Delta Drive iOS app for custom calibration away from the mixing position; time-compensation, EQ curves, gain, test tones, and more. All Delta speakers are constructed of premium 19mm birch plywood for outstanding sound and rigidity, with standard 35mm pole socket in addition to 12 M10 rigging points.
“We obsessed over the speaker requirements of commercial A/V professionals to create a knockout combination of power, sound quality, and in-the-field agility that simply wasn’t previously available,” noted Costa Lakoumentas, Senior VP of Denon Professional. “The Delta series ticks all of the right boxes, putting peerless sound and intuitive wireless control in the hands of users who need the highest possible performance when the whole venue is listening.”
Denon Professional Delta Series Highlights:
- Digitally Managed Sound Reinforcement Loudspeakers
- 2400 Watts peak Class D power (1200 Watts continuous)
- Unrivaled acoustic accuracy via advanced engineering and design
- Works with free Denon Drive app for wireless sound-shaping control
- Wirelessly level-match, adjust EQ, calibrate delay-compensation, and more
- DSP-controlled custom crossover with active thermal protection
- Purpose-matched components for maximum efficiency
- Built-in mixer, (2) Mic/Line inputs, volume control, XLR output (tops)
- Stereo XLR outputs: left link, right mono, internal crossover (subs)
- EQ contour switch (tops only); Ground Lift Switch
- Heavy-duty die-cast handles
- Steel-reinforced rubber feet on bottom and side
- Resonant-free 19mm birch plywood cabinet with scratch-resistant finish
- Standard 35mm pole-mount socket
- Flyable via (12) M10 rigging points
The Delta 10, Delta 12, Delta 15, Delta 15S, and Delta 18S will be available in Spring 2015 at a U.S. retail price of $629.99, $699.99, $799.99, $899.99 and $999.99, respectively. These speakers and several other new innovations from Denon Professional will be exhibited at the 2015 Winter NAMM show, January 22-25 in Hall A, Booth 6010, at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA. For more information visit www.denonpro.com/new.
About Denon Professional
Delivering premium solutions for the distribution, capture, and management of multimedia signal sources, Denon Professional is trusted by the most demanding users and system integrators around the world for their uniquely-engineered quality products and innovative approach. For more information visit www.denonpro.com
Kevlar is a registered trademark of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company or its affiliates.