Wed, October 14, 2015
inMusic Brands, Inc. is seeking a Web Developer to join our team!
The candidate will be joining our existing web team and will be responsible for assisting in the creation of new websites and web applications. This individual will also be responsible for the daily maintenance of current websites and will play an essential role in developing cutting edge sites, applications, and components that drive inMusic Brand’s many initiatives on the internet.
The Web Developer position requires proficiency with OOP programming in PHP and relational databases such as MySQL. The position demands experience working in a LAMP environment consisting of a broad range of servers, managed and unmanaged. Experience with server interaction via SSH and Expression Engine development experience is ideal.
Solution Development and Delivery
- Understands technical and functional design requirements
- Creates prototypes for client engagements
- Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions
- Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively
- Contributes appropriately to conversations
- Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, professional and engaging
- Understands basic relational database concepts
- Possesses demonstrated work experience with at least one relational database management system preferably MySQL
- Demonstrates basic OOP proficiency in PHP
- Creates semantic HTML5 / CSS markup that maintains cross browser compatibility
- Possesses a working knowledge of server and client side technologies
- BS in Computer Science or 2-3 years of demonstrated experience building websites and web applications
- Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members
- Demonstrates the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results
This position is based in our Cumberland, RI headquarters.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com