inMusic Brands Careers
Mon, September 09, 2013
inMusic Brands (the parent company which owns Akai Professional, Alesis, Numark, Air, M-Audio and other pro-audio brands) is looking for an experienced C++/Juce/GUI developer to join our team developing industry-leading audio products, including the iconic MPC line of instruments.
We're ideally looking for a permanent employee in the UK; our UK development office is in Cambridge. We will consider contractors and remote workers if you have the skills.
We have a great development team, and the projects are genuinely interesting.
As a Software Developer, you will work with our global team of engineers, testers and sound designers, building some of the world’s most critically acclaimed virtual instruments, music creation software and performance tools. You will be implementing C++ based software applications for Mac OS, iOS and Windows as part of a dynamic, agile team.
Your input on product design and feature set will be substantial as you will be working closely with Product Managers and Product Designers on product requirements and schedules. In addition, you will work closely with the Quality Assurance team on new processes and tools to make the product delivery cycle even more efficient, productive and fun.
The inMusic Brands family, with headquarters in Rhode Island, USA, has offices all over the world. You will interact with an international team of professionals.
- Great C++ chops (with at least 5 years of C++ development experience)
- Expertise in STL and Boost
- Proven Juce experience
- Ability to craft great GUIs and consider user workflows
- Familiar with object-oriented architecture and its design
- Cross-platform Windows/Mac development experience
- Real industry experience of audio app development
- Talent, motivation, and a desire to make awesome products!
- Fluent spoken and good written English
Nice to have
- Understanding of VST/AU/RTAS/AAX
- Background in music
- Live, Studio or DJ experience
- Expertise in “Digital Audio”
- iOS/Android development skills
- An ability to wield Photoshop in anger
- Agile/Scrum/XP experience
- A degree (MA/BA/diploma) in Computer Sciences
- Experience with test-driven development/unit-tests
- Experience with multi-threaded development
- Availability to travel internationally
Please send application and CV to: Pete Goodliffe firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply To US Positions
Send your resume and CV to: