Tue, December 04, 2012
Are you into music? And technology? Are you tired of writing defense, finance or medical software? Do you want to be part of a globally renowned group of passionate, creative professionals?
inMusic Brands is looking for you, a Software Developer in C++ Pro Audio.
As a Software Developer, you will work with our tight team of engineers, testers and sound designers, building some of the world’s most critically acclaimed virtual instruments, music creation software and performance tools. You will be implementing C++ based software applications for Mac OS, iOS and Windows as part of a scrum team. Your input on product design and feature set will be substantial as you will be working closely with Product Managers and Product Designers on product requirements and schedules.
In addition, you will work closely with the Quality Assurance team on new processes and tools to make the product delivery cycle even more efficient, productive and fun.
The inMusic Brands family, with headquarters in Rhode Island, USA, has offices all over the world. You will interact with an international team of professionals.
Location in our Bremen office is strongly preferred.
- At least 3 years of C++ development experience
- Familiar with object-oriented architecture and its design
- Fluent spoken and good written English
- Committed, self-motivated and quality-conscious
- Excellent self-organization
- Availability to travel internationally
- Agile/scrum experience
- A degree (MA/BA/diploma) in Computer Sciences
- Experience with application frameworks, preferably Qt
- Experience with test-driven development/unit-tests
- Experience with multi-threaded development
- Expertise in “Digital Audio”
Nice To Have
- Live, Studio or DJ experience
- Background in music
- iOS/Android experience
- Web-development experience
Please send resume and cv to:
- Jan Kraneis
- Director of Software Engineering
- AIR Music Technology
- Osterstrasse 28/29
- D - 28199 Bremen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org