inMusic Brands Careers
Tue, December 04, 2012
inMusic Brands is seeking a motivated candidate to join our Quality Assurance team to help test our latest gear and report findings to our engineers and developers. Candidates must have a working familiarity with professional audio and/or DJ equipment. Recording, live sound, and/or music performance experience is required. Candidates must be thorough, methodical, well-organized, and have attention to detail. Your feedback will help determine the quality and usability of our recording and performance gear.
- Experience in live sound, music recording, and/or music performance
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree recommended but not required
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite software (Excel, Word, etc)
- Good computer skills on PC and Mac
- Attention to detail
- Passion for audio equipment
This position is based in our Cumberland, RI headquarters.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
How To Apply To US Positions
Send your resume and CV to: