Wed, May 25, 2016
The Project Manager is the owner of the product plan after it is submitted by the Product Manager. This individual is responsible for ensuring that all the proper steps of the development process are followed, to including tracking all the deliverables of the schedule and making sure responsible parties meet their committed dates.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Understand the product specification and communicate the requirements to the development team
- Directly lead the development process on ad aily basis ensuring that all deliverables are met on time
- Ensure that the Manufacturing, Quality Control, Engineering, Industrial Design, Sales and Marketing teams are operating together. This includes scheduling and preparing for the required project development meetings.
- Understand, monitor and provide updated costs as the product goes through the development process
- Monitor and follow product through development, testing and approval
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with and understanding of the products and the intended uses
- Detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks/projects at the same time
- Excellent communication skills
- BA Degree or equivalent work experience
This position is based in our Cumberland, RI headquarters.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org