Mon, March 27, 2017
IMPORTANT THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO UK AND EU RESIDENTS ONLY OR THOSE IN POSITION OF A VALID UK WORK PERMIT. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT.
inMusic Europe Ltd has an exciting new position offering fantastic career development opportunities for a focused, dynamic and highly-professional Product Support Engineer for its contractor audio brands, Denon Professional and Rane Contractor. inMusic comprises a family of 14 high-profile brands, recognised as industry leaders within the Pro-Audio, Music Technology and Consumer Electronics sectors. The Product Support Engineer position will report directly to inMusic’s Channel Marketing Manager, working alongside the Aftersales Support Team, spearheading all technical training and critical frontline support services to end users, sales teams, export customers and dealers.
The successful candidate will join the Denon Professional and Rane Contractor European Sales team at an exciting point, helping to promote growth within this critical market segment. A thorough understanding of Installation and contractor market segments alongside a seasoned technical vocabulary is crucially required to provide essential market insight to the Channel Manager and global product management teams.
The Product Support Engineer, through his/her involvement with project design/planning/execution, product demonstrations/presentations, commissioning and problem solving will enhance the efforts of the sales team and improve the strategic positioning of Denon Professional and Rane Contractor in the broader pro-audio market.
It is fundamental to the role that the successful applicant becomes a trusted, reliable member of the team both to their internal peers, stakeholders and inMusic’s diverse customer base. Crucial to this role role is proactive positive promotion of the company and its product portfolio, identifying fruitful sales opportunities and working alongside the sales team to secure growth.
Due to inMusic’s positioning as a global leader and the varied nature of its export business, international travel will be required, although the role will be predominantly based in inMusic’s Ash Vale office.
If you demonstrate exceptional time-management, are outgoing, driven, confident, adaptable and hold a passion for working within the ever-charging pro-audio sector this is the role for you.
Skills and Experience
- Must be qualified to a degree level in an engineering discipline or possess appropriate industry experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills (Written and Verbal)
- Experience in managing change and improvement processes
- Strong project management skills
- Confident and highly confidential with all tasks
- Impeccable attention to detail and confident in the work you do
- Professional and hardworking whilst being a team player
- Exceptional product and technical proficiency in line with the pro-audio market
- Advance level in all MS packages - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience and knowledge of Export markets
- Second language
- Punctual, professional and highly-organised
- Copes well with pace, pressure and sudden change
- Comfortable with regular international travel
- Adaptable to an ever-changing workflow
- Ability to resolve issues and overcome objections efficiently and diplomatically
- Team player
- Self motivated
Job Type | Full time
Salary | Competitive based on experience
Please submit a CV and cover letter highlighting how your experience marries with the noted skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.