inMusic Brands Careers
Tue, December 04, 2012
inMusic Brands is seeking a Product Manager to oversee product development of the full product line.
Products include USB keyboard/pad controllers, drum machines, samplers, studio monitors, I/O interfaces, and more. We are looking for someone with a strong passion for electronic music equipment to conceive of new products, guide them through the complete development process, and market them.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Conceive and create specifications for new products
- Manage existing product line
- Help with marketing and sales of products
- Handle presentations for new products
- Assist with trade show preparation
- Perform market analysis
- Do presentations for sales force and meet with key customers
- 15% travel required
- BS or BA degree
- 5+ years of experience in sales or marketing of audio products
- Excellent knowledge of the current electronic percussion instrument and competitors
- Project management experience
- Good communication skills
- Passion for audio gear
This position is based in our Cumberland, RI headquarters.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply To US Positions
Send your resume and CV to: