inMusic Brands Careers
Tue, May 28, 2013
Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities. Coordinates with global marketing personnel and cross-functional teams to strategize and execute marketing objectives. Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization.
The ideal candidate will possess demonstrable expertise with a wide variety of programs, tools and techniques used in the marketing of consumer goods, including print campaigns, digital marketing and advertising, brand development through the use of social media, email outreach, website development, and trade show management. A strong understanding of the use of analytics to help guide tactical decision-making is a must, as is the ability to operate effectively under tight deadlines with rapidly shifting priorities.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the Organization’s image and position within the marketplace while facilitating internal and external communications.
- Analyze, evaluate, plan and execute on both existing and potential marketing activities and strategies. Develop benchmarks and KPI criteria to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Manage a team responsible for Direct and Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Online Marketing and Event Marketing.
- Direct the creation and implementation of all marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Organization publications.
- Coordinate media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Engage in strategic corporate initiatives to support the company's growth, expansion, acquisition and other initiatives as directed by senior management.
- Lead the strategic planning, management and execution of the company's artist relations initiatives.
- Act as the Organization’s representative with the media.
- Coordinate the appearance of all Organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
- Ensure that the Organization regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Monitor trends.
- Develop and prepare key messaging and presentation material for senior management.
- Recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide the marketing team.
- Maintain a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top quality personnel.
- Design, support and oversee cross-functional teams throughout the Organization.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in marketing, communications or public relations, preferably in the Musical Instrument, Professional Audio or Consumer Electronics sectors.
- Bachelors degree with a concentration in marketing or business preferred. MBA a plus.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and intrapersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Experience in hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
- Demonstrated experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Experience in directing the work of others in the production of rich media content for product presentation.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Experience planning and executing comprehensive product launch campaigns
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
This position is based in our Cumberland, RI headquarters.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply To US Positions
Send your resume and CV to: