Thu, December 14, 2017
inMusic Europe Ltd has an exciting new position offering fantastic career development opportunities for a talented, focused, dynamic and highly-professional Marketing Coordinator. inMusic is the parent company for a family of premier brands that includes AIR Music Technology, Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional, Denon DJ, Denon Professional, HeadRush ION Audio, Marantz Professional, M-Audio, MixMeister, Rane, Numark and Sonivox.
Reporting directly to the International Channel Marketing Manager for Akai Professional, Alesis, HeadRush and M-Audio, the job-holder will be responsible for supporting all marketing activity within inMusic’s direct markets and inMusic’s wider export markets for a defined group of brands within the inMusic portfolio. The successful candidate will join inMusic’s European Marketing team at an exciting point, executing defined marketing strategies throughout all market segments with a firm focus on asset generation & deployment, implementing marketing & advertising campaigns, preparation of marketing reports by collecting, analysing & summarising sales / metric data, assisting with Pan-European media liaison and conducting meaningful, relevant market intelligence.
This is an opportunity to join a growing, highly dynamic and agile organization and make a direct contribution to the achievement of the company’s objectives.
Due to inMusic’s positioning as a global leader and the varied nature of its export business, international travel will be required, although the role will be predominantly based in inMusic’s Ash Vale office.
If you demonstrate exceptional time-management, are outgoing, driven, confident and adaptable then this is the role for you.
Key Duties and Responsibilities, to include:
- Assisting in the development and delivery of engaging and creative branding campaigns, promotional initiatives and product launch programs
- Regularly audit Pan-European e-commerce platforms to ensure all available marketing collateral is being used effectively, producing comprehensive reports for both the International Channel Marketing Manager and inMusic’s Export Customers
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising sales data from both direct and Export Markets
- Ensure consistent brand/product messaging across all communication channels
- Prep, adapt and deploy launch packs and marketing toolkits to inMusic’s direct market and export customers
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing and advertising
- Ownership and maintenance of internal CRM databases
- Assist in the planning of trade shows by identifying, assembling and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments
- Coordinate and take ownership of end-user and channel partner mailing lists
- Plan and enact product reviews in line with promotional activity, feature updates and product launches
- Source collaborative opportunities with artists, opinion formers, media partners and MI Sector affiliates
- Support inMusic’s Trade Marketing and Training Coordinators with assets and retailer-specific marketing activity
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of two years working in a highly demanding team support role would be preferred
- Fluency in German (Written and Verbal)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills (Written and Verbal)
- Confident and highly confidential with all tasks
- Impeccable attention to detail and confident in the work you do
- Professional and hardworking whilst being a team player and social
- Advance level in all MS packages - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluency in Dutch (Written and Verbal)
- Experience of products within the MI Sector
- Experience and knowledge of Export markets
- Second language
- Punctual, professional and highly-organized
- Copes well with pace, pressure and sudden change
- Comfortable with regular international travel
- Adaptable to an ever-changing workflow
- Ability to resolve issues and overcome objections efficiently and diplomatically
- Team player
- Self motivated
Job Type | Full time
Salary | Competitive based on experience
Please submit a CV and cover letter highlighting how your experience marries with the noted skills and experience to email@example.com before 31st December 2017. Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.