Thu, October 06, 2016
|Company:||Numark International, Inc. (inmusicbrands.com)|
|Location:||US – Cumberland, Rhode Island|
|Job Level:||Entry-Level Staff|
|Field:||Junior Graphic Designer for the Music Industry|
|Job Functions:||Web Design, Branding & Corporate Identity, Photography, Packaging, Trade Show Graphics, POP Graphics|
Our studio supports a growing set of music-related brands. Numark is the world's largest supplier of professional DJ equipment. Akai Professional is one of the world’s most influential manufacturers of music production gear and the creator of the legendary MPC. M-Audio is the largest manufacturer of keyboard controllers and a category leader in studio monitors and recording tools. Alto Professional is a top-selling leader in the live sound industry. Alesis has a history of making innovative technology accessible to every musician. Denon Professional is a leader in professional-grade A/V recording, playback and signal distribution. Denon DJ is a leading manufacturer of equipment for demanding professional DJs. MARQ supplies state-of-the-art lighting solutions to critical users in professional entertainment and commercial settings. ION Audio is a fast-growing producer of innovative consumer electronic equipment and media conversion solutions.
These brands all co-exist at our Rhode Island office, and we are in need of your design expertise. We are looking for a versatile, self-motivated and experienced Graphic Designer to augment our growing team in the design, development and production of web and print materials.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- To concept and design creative collateral, including: web graphics, packaging, print/digital ads, trade show graphics, product guides and various marketing materials that reflect each brand's identity
- Serve as design lead for a brand, with the support of the design manager and senior designers. Must establish a creative and consistent look and feel
- Responsible for seeing all projects through to completion, from concept to the finished piece
- Ability to collaborate with various teams, including Marketing, Product Management and Industrial Design
- Responsible for executing and/or art directing product photo shoots, as well as photo retouch
- Effectively collaborate with the design team
- 1-3 years working within a design firm or creative team environment with a solid background in print, packaging, advertising, photography, branding, typography and web design.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with emphasis on graphic design, web design and/or photography. A portfolio is required for consideration.
- Must be a strong conceptual thinker who's able to quickly sketch ideas in collaboration with others.
- Self-driven and resourceful with the ability to work within tight deadlines and juggle multiple deliverables simultaneously.
- Highly proficient with current version of Adobe Creative Cloud. Familiarity with additional software is a plus.
Apply via email:
Portfolio samples required. Candidates who are not US citizens or permanent residents need to have authorization to work in the US in order to apply.