Wed, November 23, 2016
Overview of Job Function(s):
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the job-holder will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the marketing and communications mix for the ION Audio consumer electronics brand within the inMusic portfolio.
About ION Audio:
ION Audio, a leader in lifestyle consumer audio, has revolutionized indoor and outdoor sound and lighting to create the best consumer entertainment experience. For more than a decade, ION has been transforming consumer entertainment to deliver a wide range of diverse audio, video, conversion and musical products, balancing innovative form and function to deliver sound experiences. www.ionaudio.com.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Brand Marketing evangelist. In charge of the heat and height of the brand both internally and externally to bring brand awareness and drive sales through Mass Retail accounts.
- Brand liaison to internal sales team to develop and deliver engaging and creative campaigns, to support promotional, brand, and sales programs.
- Evaluate marketing campaign performance, create metrics and reports to track effectiveness, communicate results with relevant stakeholders and recommend changes as required.
- Ensure consistent brand/product messaging across all touch pints; Brand website, social channels, packaging, press releases, marketing collateral, POP displays, and trade shows.
- Identify relevant media (on/off-line) adapt/create collateral, negotiate rates and monitor ROI.
- Drive PR and social media initiatives, identify key opinion formers within relevant sectors – develop relationships to support brand and product messaging.
- Drive all social media campaigns, promotions, and messaging for the brand.
- Organize and support trade and customer events from creation through build and implementation.
- Close liaison with the sales team to ensure all necessary tools are provided to internal sales teams, distributors and retail partners to support product launches and on-going marketing activity.
- Provide a monthly report on marketing and promotional activities, budget control and ROI.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- A passion for and clear understanding of marketing principles.
- Ability to work collaboratively within and across workgroups.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flexibility in competently juggling competing priorities and changing expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative drive and motivated self-starter.
- Experience in project management with proven ability to meet deadlines and project goals.
- Commercially focused with a 'can do’ attitude.
- Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Strong work ethic with ability to work from initiative as well as implementing predefined strategies.
- 4 Year College Degree-level qualification - MBA a plus
- 2-3 years experience in either CPG, CE, or equivalent industries – Mass Retail a plus
This position is based in Cumberland, RI.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.