Tue, May 16, 2017
ION Audio has an exciting new position offering fantastic career development opportunities for a focused, dynamic and highly-professional Sales Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to manage and develop the APAC business for our ION Audio brand of consumer electronics, reporting directly to the CEO, working alongside the Sales team, spearheading new business opportunities and growth of current accounts.
The successful candidate will join the ION Audio Sales team at an exciting point, helping to promote growth within this critical region. An understanding of the Consumer Electronics market and exporting products is preferred.
It is fundamental to the role that the successful applicant becomes a trusted, reliable member of the team both to their internal peers, stakeholders and ION Audio’s diverse customer base. Crucial to this role is proactive positive promotion of the company and its product portfolio, identifying fruitful sales opportunities and working alongside the sales/marketing support team to secure growth.
Due to ION Audio’s positioning as a global leader and the varied nature of its export business, international travel will be required, although the role will be predominantly based in ION Audio’s Ash Vale office.
If you demonstrate exceptional time-management, are outgoing, driven, confident, adaptable and hold a passion for working within the ever-changing consumer electronics sector this is the role for you.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills (Written and Verbal)
- Identify and opening of new accounts
- Ability to manage customer forecasts, range plans and product mixes
- Positive outlook with a solution focused approach to problems
- Experience in the consumer electronics industry preferred, but not required
- Confident and highly confidential with all tasks
- Impeccable attention to detail and confident in the work you do
- Professional and hardworking whilst being a team player
- Advance level in all MS packages - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Punctual, professional and highly-organized
- Copes well with pace, pressure and sudden change
- Comfortable with regular international travel
- Adaptable to an ever-changing workflow
- Ability to resolve issues and overcome objections efficiently and diplomatically
- Team player
Job Type | Full time
Salary | Competitive based on experience
Please submit a CV and cover letter highlighting how your experience marries with the noted skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31/05/2017. Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.