Thu, June 30, 2016
We are the UK division of a rapidly expanding global business. Our expertise is in the manufacture and supply of products in DJ, music production, live sound, musical instrument, pro audio, and consumer electronics industries.
The role is office based and will invole working within the Pro brand sales team and liasing closley with other business functions such as marketing, accounts and inventory management.
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming sales telephone calls and emails
- Making outgoing calls to confirm back orders and upsell (this is a selling position and not purely administration)
- Providing backup to external Sales team
- Collating and feeding back market information received from customers
- Researching possible new customers
- Monitoring customers sales and marketing initiatives
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Microsoft Excel, intermediate level essential
- Microsoft Outlook, good general knowledge essential
- A sound knowledge of MI products and ideally the inmusic portfolio of brands.
- Be able to accurately provide internal and external information extracted from a variety of sources
- Be personable, have an excellent telephone manner and be able to forge ongoing relationships with our dealer network.
- Be able to work under own initiative.
- Be able to work well under high pressure and sometimes severe time constraints.
- Have good timekeeping
- Be very organized.
- The ability to work within a small but highly integrated sales team
OTHER ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
There maybe a requirement for occasional work out of normal office hours.
We are looking for the right candidate to be available to start at the earliest opportunity.
Closing date: August 10th 2016
Please email a full CV together with a covering email to JBickle@inmusicbrands.com explaining why you would be perfect for this role.