inMusic Brands Careers
Wed, August 28, 2013
inMusic is the parent company for a family of leading music technology and DJ brands that includes AIR Music Technology, Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional, ION Audio, M-Audio, MixMeister, Numark and Sonivox.
We are committed to pushing the boundaries of innovation in the DJ, music production, live sound, musical instrument, pro audio, and consumer electronic industries. Each of our brands create cutting-edge products that incorporate and build upon the latest in engineering, design and technology.
Our staff are truly passionate about our products and culture; we are a hard-working and fast-growing company and seek every opportunity to provide excellent customer service and inspire passion in our customers.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an Export Sales Manager to join our dynamic European Sales team and work with our professional brand portfolio. Supporting the International Sales Manager, this role is office-based however there will be roughly 25% overseas travel for distributor visits and trade shows, therefore we are looking for an individual who is prepared to travel as required.
- Daily liaison with key international distribution customers to build and maintain strong business relationships
- Effectively manage requirements of customer base – managing stock/sales and unit forecasts, meeting key turnover and margin requirements
- Work closely with the Inventory and Planning department to assist with accurate stock forecasting
- Prepare appropriate monthly reports on progress and activities, analyzing and reviewing sales results from previous months
- Keeping up to date with market trends, and all factors that could impact go-to-market strategy
- Represent the company at trade shows and events
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to join a forward thinking company and take the next step in their sales career. The successful candidate will have a proven sales track record of dealing with International and Export accounts; they will need to be commercially aware and able to communicate requirements effectively with colleagues across all areas of the organisation, both within the UK and globally.
We are looking for experience at distributor or manufacturer level within a related industry. A sound knowledge of Pro Audio / DJ equipment would be a distinct advantage, however not essential. We require an articulate and proactive individual who is passionate about sales and has the ability to present to both clients and senior management confidently. Working knowledge of MS Office is essential, particularly Excel at intermediate level or above (knowledge of pivot tables, macros etc. would be highly advantageous).
If you would like to apply for this position, or would like additional information, please email your CV, along with a covering letter and salary expectations to Simon Bangs (SBangs@inmusicbrands.com).
How To Apply To US Positions
Send your resume and CV to: