Thu, July 06, 2017
IMPORTANT ROLE OPEN TO UK RESIDENTS, EU CITIZENS AND HOLDERS OF VALID UK WORK PERMITS – PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UK
inMusic Europe Ltd has an exciting new position offering fantastic career development opportunities for an experienced, dynamic and highly-professional Finance Manager. inMusic comprises a family of 14 high-profile brands, recognized as industry leaders within the Music Technology (MI) and Consumer Electronics (CE) sectors. The Finance Manager position will report directly to inMusic’s European CEO, leading and managing a team focused on Global Accounts and Credit Control.
The successful candidate will join inMusic Europe Ltd at a thriving point of growth across all market segments, undertaking a varied, dynamic role comprising account management, reporting, P&L / balance sheet ownership, reporting and strategic input as to best practices and to assist the growth of Company. Due to inMusic’s positioning as a global leader and the varied nature of its export business, international travel will be required, although the role will be predominantly based in inMusic’s Ash Vale office.
If you demonstrate exceptional time-management, are outgoing, driven, confident, adaptable and hold a passion for working within the ever-charging MI & CE sectors this is the role for you.
Skills and Experience
- Be CIMA, ACCA, ACA qualified or part-qualified (essential)
- A minimum of 3 years working in a finance environment
- Commercial awareness
- Discipline in accuracy and timeliness
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to work closely and communicate with both financial and non-financial people
- Good experience of Sage and Excel. (Sage 200 would be advantageous)
Key duties and responsibilities to include:
- Timely preparation of monthly management accounts and annual accounts to audit level
- Ownership of P&L and Balance Sheet
- Preparation of all submissions and reconciliations for the auditors and HMRC
- Finance and management reporting function, supporting the Directors and Managers
- Cash Management
- Management of accounts staff to include monitoring, mentoring and on-going training
- Develop and enhance IT systems and processes
- Assist with the optimization of financial and tax set up, including managing currency exposure
- Strategic input as to best practices and to assist the growth of Company
Job Type | Full time
Salary | Competitive based on experience
Please submit a CV and cover letter highlighting how your experience marries with the noted skills and experience to email@example.com before 19th July. Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.