Thu, December 14, 2017
inMusic Europe Ltd has an exciting new position offering fantastic career development opportunities for a talented, focused, dynamic and highly-professional Ecommerce Content Coordinator. inMusic is the parent company for a family of premier brands that includes AIR Music Technology, Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional, Denon DJ, Denon Professional, ION Audio, Marantz Professional, M-Audio, MixMeister, Rane, Numark and Sonivox.
Reporting directly to the International Channel Marketing Manager responsible for Amazon / Ecommerce content, the job-holder will be responsible for supporting all territorial Amazon marketing activity for a defined group of brands within the inMusic portfolio. The successful candidate will join inMusic’s European Marketing team at an exciting point, executing defined marketing strategies throughout all ecommerce marketplaces with a firm focus on asset specification, generation & deployment, supporting advertising/AMS activity, preparation of marketing reports by collecting, analyzing & summarizing sales / metric data and conducting meaningful, relevant market intelligence.
This is an opportunity to join a growing, highly dynamic and agile organization and make a direct contribution to the achievement of the company’s objectives. If you demonstrate exceptional time-management, are outgoing, driven, confident and adaptable then this is the role for you.
Key Duties and Responsibilities, to include:
- Assist in the development and delivery of engaging product & branding campaigns, promotional initiatives and product launch programs predominantly focussed on EU Ecommerce Marketplaces
- Management of translation needs in line with the requirements of inMusic’s directly managed ecommerce EU Marketplaces ensuring all copy, features, titles, video content and graphic assets are fit for purpose
- Specify, create and evaluate ASIN / product listings in line with Keywords, ensuring customers are targeted effectively
- Specify and execute photo/video shoot briefs for the purpose of generating additional carousel images, lifestyle photography and video content that supplement new and existing product listings
- Take ownership of all Amazon European brand pages, updating these regularly across all Amazon marketplaces in full-synchronization with promotional activity and product launch programs
- Specify and implement all content briefs, adapting such in line with feature updates, promotions and competitor activity
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data from all ecommerce marketplaces
- Ensure consistent brand/product messaging across all ecommerce communication channels
- Prep, adapt and deploy launch packs and marketing toolkits to inMusic’s global teams, promoting a holistic international brand image
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing and advertising within global Amazon marketplaces
- Ownership and maintenance of internal ecommerce-centric CRM databases
- Monitor customer reviews, sourcing remedial strategies and responses where applicable
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of two years working in a highly demanding team support role would be preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills (Written and Verbal)
- Fluency in a second language (French Preferred)
- Confident and highly confidential with all tasks
- Impeccable attention to detail and confident in the work you do
- Professional and hardworking whilst being a team player and social
- Advance level in all MS packages - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of products within the MI Sector
- Experience and knowledge of French, Spanish, Italian and German markets, trends and consumer profiles
- Punctual, professional and highly-organized
- Copes well with pace, pressure and sudden change
- Adaptable to an ever-changing workflow
- Ability to resolve issues and overcome objections efficiently and diplomatically
- Team player
- Self motivated
Job Type | Full time
Salary | Competitive based on experience
Please submit a CV and cover letter highlighting how your experience marries with the noted skills and experience to email@example.com before 31st December 2017. Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.