inMusic Brands Careers
Fri, August 02, 2013
As the leader of our e-commerce team, this position is responsible for developing, analyzing, reviewing, and recommending strategic and tactical changes to internet properties to drive business profitability by increasing visitors, improving conversion rates, and developing best-in-class usability for a series of informational and e-commerce-focused websites.
The ideal candidate will possess demonstrable expertise in managing multi-channel e-commerce, online marketing strategies and online retail operations in a highly competitive market. A strong understanding of the use of analytics to help guide tactical decision-making is a must, as is the ability to operate effectively under tight deadlines with rapidly shifting priorities.
- Devise strategies for successful development, deployment and maintenance of a full e-commerce business across multiple websites that cater to a variety of demographics.
- Implement tactical programs to develop and maintain highly effective e-commerce channels
- Identify new marketing initiatives including blogs, contests, social networking and loyalty programs to drive site sales, assisting with the ideation, creation and execution of product launches and promotional calendar planning with internal marketing team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize sessions and conversions by landing visitors on relevant and highly converting pages.
- Develop and implement effective search engine optimization strategies.
- Create and maintain analytics strategy for traffic-generating channels (display, email, social, search, etc) to ensure accurate measurement of ROI.
- Ensure best-in-class e-commerce website visitor experience through usability testing.
- Write detailed requirements documentation including “wire-framing” mock-ups in relation to functionality and ROI justification.
- Assist Web Content team in the building out of web content.
- Research and make strategic recommendations for the evolution of site features and functionality to maximize effectiveness of site.
- Create and maintain best practices for thorough web testing.
- Design and coordinate A/B tests in relation to web functionality.
- Initiate efficiencies and drive automation in web content processes as the business evolves.
- Communicate and socialize new web functionality to the organization, and collaborate with appropriate areas of the company to ensure optimal launch and utilization of new enhancements; measure post-launch project success.
- Stay current on e-commerce development best practices and make recommendations accordingly and based on optimizing bottom-line business objectives.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience, with 5 or more years experience in an e-commerce role with budget and/or P&L responsibility, preferably in the Musical Instrument, Professional Audio or Consumer Electronics sectors.
- Advanced knowledge of e-commerce backend systems and operations as well as working knowledge of web platforms, technologies and development life cycle.
- 3 or more years of experience with 24/7 operations of web sites.
- 3 or more years of experience with Content Management Systems
- Strong technical knowledge and experience using marketing automation tools.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and intrapersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Experience in hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
How To Apply To US Positions
Send your resume and CV to: