Wed, February 19, 2014
inMusic is a family of leading music technology and DJ brands that includes AIR Music Technology, Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional, ION Audio, M-Audio, MixMeister, Numark and Sonivox. We are committed to pushing the boundaries of innovation in the DJ, music production, live sound, musical instrument, pro audio, and consumer electronic industries.
We are currently looking for an experienced Digital Community Administrator to assist with the management of our highly popular user forums and social media sites, including Facebook and Twitter. You will also officially represent inMusic’s brands in external communities whenever necessary and appropriate, and keep an eye on user feedback in all relevant forums and social media channels. You should have a keen understanding of the social dynamics of online communities, have a good understanding of music technology as well as being well versed on inMusic’s producer, DJ and software brands. You will be required to have the right mindset and communication skills to properly engage with the sophisticated and demanding users interacting with our brands.
- Manage and supervise inMusic brands user forums and social media platforms
- Post announcements and relay information to the community
- Look into forum user requests and concerns in coordination with product management and tech support team
- Officially represent inMusic brands on selected external product, DJ and software forums and add support where necessary
- Monitor, analyze and forward community feedback on inMusic brands and their products across the net including social media platforms
- Excellent English communication skills
- Extensive familiarity with online communities, preferable in the music technology domain
- Previous experience in community management is a plus
- The ability to work alone but additionally with International distributors and our USA based parent company
- Good understanding of music production, DJ technology and all key music software packages, in general
- Familiarity with inMusic brands products and software
- Good analytical capabilities
About inMusic Europe:
Our staff are truly passionate about our products and culture; we are a hard-working and fast-growing company and seek every opportunity to provide excellent customer service and inspire passion in our customers.
This role will be based within the UK headquarters for inMusic Europe, which is located in Ash Vale, Hampshire. We have free on-site parking available.
A competitive package is available to the right candidate. To apply, please tell us in 140 characters or less, why you would be suitable for this role and send it along with your CV to Simon – firstname.lastname@example.org