inMusic Brands Careers
Wed, February 12, 2014
inMusic is a family of leading music technology and DJ brands that includes AIR Music Technology, Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional, ION Audio, M-Audio, MixMeister, Numark and Sonivox.
We are committed to pushing the boundaries of innovation in the DJ, music production, live sound, musical instrument, pro audio, and consumer electronic industries.
We are currently looking for an Aftersales Advisor to join our highly motivated Services team, within the UK headquarters for inMusic Europe.
- Providing aftersales advice, solutions and resolutions to both trade customers and end users on a wide range of queries by email and phone
- Diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software issues
- Providing admin support to both trade customers and end users of products that may have failed or require work by an Engineer
- Liaising with Engineers regarding ongoing cases
- Fault diagnosis, checking warranty entitlements and booking repairs on the in-house RA system
- Management of existing customer repairs
- Dealing with carrier queries and completing claims as requested
- Proven customer service experience within a helpdesk environment essential, ideally from within a technical / hardware industry
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently, both over the phone and in writing, to internal and external customers
- Knowledge of both PC and Mac applications beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good listener with solid problem solving skills
- Knowledge of music technology software such as Cubase, Traktor and Serato would be highly advantageous
- Any experience with any of our brands would be preferable, but not essential
About inMusic Europe:
Our staff are truly passionate about our products and culture; we are a hard-working and fast-growing company and seek every opportunity to provide excellent customer service and inspire passion in our customers.
This role will be based within the UK headquarters for inMusic Europe, which is located in Ash Vale, Hampshire. We have free on-site parking available.
If you would like to apply for this position, or would like additional information, please email your CV, along with a covering letter and salary expectations to Simon Bangs (SBangs@inmusicbrands.com).
How To Apply To US Positions
Send your resume and CV to: